We are thrilled to invite you to our upcoming VIRTUAL EVENT, Thursday December 3rd, 2020 at 11:00 ET.
Yoav Amitai , CEO of Elsight, and Shay Levy, CEO of FlightOps, will be hosting this joint virtual event to explain the current state of BVLOS operations for autonomous UAVs and how it’s about to evolve into commercial scales.
Operating BVLOS and managing autonomous UAV operations are both challenges that stand by themselves, with companies around the world, both OEMs and UAV manufactures alike, trying to solve them in different ways.
UAV manufacturers, service providers, component creators and innovative minds in our Ecosystem, join us for a thrilling insight into the world of Autonomous UAVs operating BVLOS in commercial scales.
11:00AM – 11:40AM – Yoav Amitai and Shay Levy joint speaking spotlight
11:40AM – 12:00AM – Q&A Session, Yoav and Shay will answer your questions
In this webinar, you’ll learn about:
- When will we see UAVs flying all over us, intertwined in our everyday lives, and what is stopping us from being there today?
- What is the challenge in BVLOS and autonomous operations management separately, and what is the bigger challenge, and benefit, of combining both capabilities together?
- What should you be looking for when choosing OEM partners and component manufacturers?
- How will regulation adapt to the fast pace changes of this industry?
- How can you grow your business and scale your operations to a commercial level?
- And what can Elsight and FlightOps can do to help you out with your challenges?